Letter From Production Team
- Read the book Alice in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll. Please do not read a play version of Alice in Wonderland, as the version you choose may not be the one we will use. (There are several versions.) The book is available at the public library.
- Do not watch a movie version (especially the Disney version) or any video-taped version of the play prior to auditions. Our director's vision may be very different from a version you watch, so just read the book and be prepared to read lines as you imagine the character would deliver them. Our director, Mrs. Dransfield, will provide further direction once rehearsals begin.
- Arrive on time, even early, but please to not arrive before 3:45 p.m. so as not to interrupt Spectrum's classes.
- Park in front of Hope Baptist Church, and enter through the front doors into the sanctuary. Further directions are in the "All About Auditions" document.
Thank you for visiting Stagelight's Spring 2018 My Fair Lady
Thank you for visiting Stagelight Productions' Our Town this fall!
Thank you for making Stagelight Productions' Spring 2017 The Little Mermaid part of your world!
Our Mission Statement
SLP, as a ministry of SCHC, is a 501-C3, non-profit organization that seeks to provide opportunities for pre-teens and teens to express themselves artistically through participation in annual theatrical productions.
- Encourage artistic expression as well as offer an educational environment to our students.
- Develop a spirit of ensemble among the cast, production team and all others involved in our productions.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with those we work with in our community.
- Provide our students with the opportunity for outreach in our community.
- Provide quality entertainment that glorifies God through theatrical productions.
- Entertain our audiences with enriching, family-oriented shows.
Our Production Team
- Anne Dransfield - Director
- Pamela Fahs - Director of Administration
- Mary Ray - Director of Costumes and Props
- Johnny Reno - Director of Sets
- Emily Wood - Director of Stage Management
- Cinderella – 2009
- The Wizard of Oz – 2010
- The Sound of Music – 2011
- Hello, Dolly – Spring 2012
- Our Miss Brooks – Fall 2012
- Oklahoma – Spring 2013
- You Can’t Take It With You – Fall 2013
- Guys & Dolls - Spring 2014
- You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown- Fall 2014
- Mary Poppins - Spring 2015
- The Music Man - Spring 2016
- The Man Who Came to Dinner - Fall 2016
- The Little Mermaid - Spring 2017
- Our Town - Fall 2017
- My Fair Lady- Spring 2018